"*" indicates required fields
Bondi Beach Cottage values feedback from our clients and families. Your feedback is used to improve the quality of services and service delivery. All complaints will be treated confidentially and with respect.
We also appreciate when you take the time to acknowledge when you’ve been positively impacted by our team.
You can email your compliment or complaint to email@example.com or complete the form above.
- If you, or someone you love is in immediate danger, call 000
- If you, or someone you love suspects something is not quite right but would like to talk, get information and understand risks and plan for safety, call the National Domestic, Family and Sexual Violence counselling, information and support service 1800RESPECT
- If you need legal advice call LawAccess or the Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- If you need emergency accommodation or assistance accessing supports NSW Domestic Violence Line 1800 65 64 63
- If you need an interpreter, contact the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) 131450
- If you have a hearing or speech impairment, contact 106 Text Emergency Relay Service – dial 106
- Child Protection Helpline 132 111