Employment Empowerment Workshop
This program supports women who have been socially isolated, largely due to financial violence and are wanting to regain financial security by re-entering the workforce. The program aims to have the participants job ready by building their confidence to re-enter the job market, assisting with résumé writing and interview skills and updating their technology skills. We can also assist with childcare for children under 5 while you attend the program.
Circle of Security
The program is an evidence-based, structured, and supportive eight-week group program, which aims to nurture a secure attachment for children to their primary care giver and in doing so, fosters the child’s confidence, compassion and resilience to leave them better able to regulate their emotions.
Care givers participating in the group learn how to:
- Feel less stress and more competent as a parent
- Understand their child’s emotional world by learning to read their emotional needs
- Help their child to get to know their feelings and how to calm down
- Understand their child’s need to explore and learn about their world
- Find the confidence to set age-appropriate limits.